Friday, August 18, 2006

Good morning again! Just doing my usual morning ritual at work, waist the first hour and then decide to actually get something done. I was reading Kissy's blog www.foolishjabber.blogspot.com and her telling the story about here daughter calling flies "bastards" and remined me of a conversation with my son a few years back. Cobi, was seven years at the time with blonde wavy hair and the cutest lisp that just accented his cuteness. He turned to me and said,

Cobi; Daddy, what is a lesbian?

Chuggy; Why do you want to know?

Cobi; J-man was telling me about lesbians (J-man is our 14-year old, soon to be deceased son).

Chuggy; Well buddy, you tell me what you think a lesbian is.

Cobi; I think its a lady that likes cats.

Chuggy; You are absolutely right!



2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger cathouse teri said...

Great story! Kids are the best. They truly are the only really *good* things in life. (okay, yes.. I just called kids things)
Thanks for the comment at my blog and of course I don't mind being linked!
Have a great day and keep up the good work!

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Hehe. I love things to torture them with when they become teenagers! Gather them up dude, they will come in very very handy :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home